Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun Family Photo of the Week

Ahhh, family. Nothing like my family, especially nieces and nephews who love to have their picture taken!! I think I will start posting random family photos each week. Kind of like Randy's version of "80's Amy Picture Night"...but in cyberspace for all to see.


So, without further ado...the first random family photo is....drum roll......

ALLI WITH THE NAKED COWBOY! From June 2oo6, Times Square.

If I remember correctly, this was taken the day before we left NYC to come back to Memphis. This is probably one of my favorite pictures from that vacation, just because of the sheer glee (and surprise) on Alli's face. I don't think she expected him to grab her bootie quite like that! For those of you who may not recognize her photo partner, that is non other than the Naked Cowboy (if you couldn't read the writing on his tighty whities...and I know some of you were looking!), who has been a Times Square fixture for several years now. He literally stands in the middle of the median on Broadway, and women shove money at him to have their bootie grabbed- er - their picture taken with him. What a gig.

And, as an added bonus since this is just the beginning of much fabulous family photo fun, one more picture of Alli, from the same vacation, but with a different photo partner....


1 comment:

aintd said...

Hey! DID YOU KNOW - that the Naked Cowboy is running of mayor of NYC? Yep - heard it on the radio (Rick and Bubba, I think) earlier this week!