Thursday, August 20, 2009

New name!

I decided a new blog name was in order. I still love the Cubs, I still adore my cat Cubbie, and I'll be a Harry Potter fan for life, but....sometimes it was just too difficult to explain "CubbiePotter". Or maybe painful - after all, does everyone REALLY have to know what a nerd I am? In any case, after much thought and deliberation and begging of friends and family for suggestions (and Courtney S. takes the cake for some truly original ones), I came up with this one all on my own! Driving home from work today, I kept trying to brainstorm up a name. Here's something you may or may not know about me...as much as I want to think I am a creative soul....I STINK at brainstorming. Never could do it. My brain simply does not react to command performances of a creative nature. Anyway, miraculously, I had the thought of using something I often say for the blog name. After some trial and error (and gnashing of teeth - this was ALSO the first one that was available on blogspot),we have www.whatidliketoknow.blogspot.com!

So this is it! I promise to TRY to post more often,because I'm sure none of you get enough of my randomness and nerdiness and gooberness (not sure those last two are actually words) in your everyday dealings with me! :)

1 comment:

MssippiGal said...

Sooooo.... if you're going to be the in-house nerd, and purveyor of "Random musings and thoughts and questions and opinions" how about a little muse on "Why are the Memphis Tigers cursed???"